The Center for Christian Civics is a brand-new non-profit working to help churches and Christian communities around the United States engage the public square. We want to see our fellow members of Jesus' family clearly demonstrate the fact that the gospel stands outside of the categories we tend to sort ourselves into. If you believe that every cultural tribe—even the ones you belong to—are in need of redemption and restoration, we'd love for you to commit to supporting us with a 100% tax-deductible monthly donation. All contributions to the Center for Christian Civics are 100% tax-deductible.
If you have any questions regarding contributions, please contact Sarah Kerner, Director of Development, at email@example.com.
Why Make Recurring Donations?
Recurring donations are the lifeblood of any non-profit and essential to any ministry. Your recurring donation allows us to plan more responsibly and dedicate more time and energy to equipping the church to be the church across the political spectrum. All donors making recurring donations of $50 or more per month will get free thank-you gifts that can help you and your church community learn to engage the public life of the city around you more faithfully.
However, any amount you can donate is helpful, no matter how small. Some samples of how recurring donations get used:
- $5,000 per month Allows us to expand our team, including hiring full-time staff members to manage our work, run three to five new articles on The Body Politic each week, and ensure that our upcoming podcast can run consistently with worthwhile content.
- $1,000 per month allows us to expand the number of writers contributing educational material on The Body Politic—our online publication that is changing hearts and equipping Christians around the country.
- $250 per month helps us lead monthly Bible studies and workshops with churches around the country.
- $100 per month enables us to deliver monthly prayer points and reflection material to hundreds of additional people.
- $30 per month covers one week of advertising and promotion for our publications each month, helping more people find us and grow with us.
To make a recurring donation, click the button above.
Donate by Check
Checks should be made payable to Social Good Fund with Center For Christian Civics in the memo/notes field, and mailed to:
Center for Christian Civics
PO Box 15785
Washington, DC 20003
Center for Christian Civics is a project of The Social Good Fund, a registered non-profit organization. Your donations are 100% tax-deductible.